Sunday, August 14, 2016

Books update, Presidential Musings.

I am doing some updates to my books today on Draft2Digital.com. I decided that I need a wider marketplace than just Amazon.com. My last foray with D2D didn't net me even $20 for the year I was with them. Pretty disappointing, really. But, I am willing to give them another shot. Now I will be updating my website with the new download links as they go live.

I don't often publicly talk politics, but this presidential race is a joke. I think Ashton Kutcher is pranking the whole country. We can't be reduced to Trump and Clinton for qualified candidates! This election more than any other has convinced me that votes do not matter. The president is always selected before hand and this is all a dog and pony show to appease the masses and give us the illusion of choice. The fact that an ordinary guy like me has no chance to be President should tell you enough. The Government no longer represents the People! Wake up!

A man that makes fun of retards and a woman that can't use email.

God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment