Saturday, November 26, 2016

No Photoshop for me. Subscription ran out. Blog moving to Patreon!

I don't know what I am going to do. I am still unemployed and now I have to pay if I want to keep using photoshop. They want a commitment for 12 months with huge penalties if you don't finish paying. They no longer sell a stand alone version like CS6. For $10 a month I get access to CC and Lightroom, that's really all I need, but I can't guarantee I will have $10 in the bank to pay every month. The only smart thing to do is pay it a year in advance so I don't have to worry about it later. $120. I need to shoot something! I need to shoot someone! I need to sell some goddamn books!
I will be redirecting my Domain to point at my Patreon Blog. There will still be public blog posts, but I am going to also offer subscriber content that you cannot get anywhere else to include Excerpts of unpublished works or works in progress, photoart, and youtube videos. See you there! Support me on Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment