Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Will you support me on Patreon? Sign up for the "New Twitter"!

First, let me introduce to you what Patreon is. Patreon is your way to show appreciation for my efforts in writing and photography and gives you a way to help me build my art to a living income level. That being said, I will be creating exclusive content for my Patrons, both in writing and Photography.
https://www.patreon.com/michaelhammor
Also, get signed up with Gab.ai, its like twitter but with #freespeech! @michaelhammor Add me when you get signed up. There is a small wait.


I was feeling a bit bored a few days ago, and I needed to show a potential employer what I can do for them, so I decided to set up a product shoot! It's been years since I shot product, but obviously, I still got it!

On Writing

I am in the process of transcribing the handwritten manuscript of Episode 5: The Beginning of the End into a word doc for publishing. Its about 50% completed. The hardest part, and what takes the most time, is I like to flesh out the scenes while I transcribe them. I write in a type of shorthand and rely on my brain t remember the fine detail, which it does. So 125 hand written pages should onmy be about 45 word doc pages if copied word for word, however this is probably going to end up around 60 plus, and then I still have to add the rest of this episode, so maybe 100 pages when done.
I posted a 2300plus word excertp from Episode 5 to my Patreon page for Patrons to enjoy! https://www.patreon.com/michaelhammor

No comments:

Post a Comment