Saturday, November 10, 2018

#Authorslife #Authorsstruggle #whyme

Hello friends and fans!

I recently had an interesting issue. I lost the original document for Episode 4: Dancing with the Dawn. I checked all my USB flash drives, of which I have way too many. I checked my external backup harddrive. Nothing! I checked my google drives. Nada!

Where the hell did that file go!?

I had to go into KDP and recovery it from there.

I have it now, but talk about panic mode!

I am currently working on a few other projects unrelated to Bedtime Tales from the Apocalypse. I am still working on my sci fi project. I want it to be gritty and dark but riddled with familiar tropes and references to my favorite sci fi stories. I am also working on a vampire hunter story. I don't know if that will ever see the light of day but its fun.

My new website is btfta.com. It redirects here, but soon I hope to have a real site built again.


No comments:

Post a Comment